A good fare to Hong Kong.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 25th – December 4th
- Valid for travel from late-November – early-December, 2015 and in mid-January, 2016 for Monday through Wednesday, Friday and Sunday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua pvg
- Destination: HKG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- DEN – SFO (San Francisco) – PVG (Shanghai) – HKG (Hong Kong) – SFO – DEN. The segment between Beijing and Hong Kong will be operated by Dragon Air.
- Miles Flown: 15,754 miles or 3.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 15,011 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,175 miles
- Book on Google Flights. This link is pre-populated with the sample dates. It will re-direct you to United.com to book.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.