A good fare between San Diego and Philadelphia.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 26th – November 4th
- Valid for travel from late-October – early-December, 2015. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- Destination: PHL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- SAN – SFO (San Francisco) – PHL (Philadelphia) – SFO – SAN. The outbound segments (SAN – SFO – PHL) are on a direct flight meaning that they are on the same flight numbers.
- Miles Flown: 5,922 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,324 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,200 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.