A good fare between Atlanta and Denver. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 30th – October 7th
- Valid for travel from late-September – mid-October, 2015 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: us us
- Destination: DEN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: us us
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – CLT (Charlotte) – DEN (Denver) – CLT – ATL
- 3,120 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “US Airways” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.