A good fare between San Diego and Washington DC.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 21st – 29th
- Valid for travel from late-September – October, 2015. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: DCA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- SAN – MSP (Minneapolis) – DCA (Washington DC) – JFK (New York City) – SAN. The outbound segments, SAN – MSP – DCA are on a direct flights meaning that they are on the same flight numbers.
- Miles Flown: 5,108 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,935 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,200 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you select “Advanced options” and then select “Delta Air Lines” on Preferred Airline.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.