A good fare between Kansas City and San Diego. Available via United [UA], American [AA], and Delta [DL].
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via Delta
- October 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel from late-September – mid-July, 2016. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: SAN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel via United or American, enter “ua+ /f bc=n” or “aa+ /f bc=o” into both advanced routing code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- MCI – SLC (Salt Lake City) – SAN (San Diego) -ATL (Atlanta) – MCI
- Miles Flown: 4,120 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,120 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 920 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.