A good nonstop fare between Orlando and Chicago. Limited availability.
Sample Travel Date:
- December 8th – 15th
- Valid for travel from late-October – early-December, 2015 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by September 18th, 2015 — TODAY!
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa
- Destination: ORD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCO – ORD (Chicago) – MCO
- 2,012 miles or 4.3 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.