A good fare to Honolulu from Houston [IAH] and Denver [DEN].
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Houston
- October 6th – 13th
- Valid for travel until early-December, 2015. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=o
- Destination: HNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=o
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel from Denver, enter “DEN” into the departure field)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- IAH – DFW (Dallas) – HNL (Honolulu) – DFW – IAH
- 8,017 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “American Air Lines” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.