A good fare to Sao Paulo. Depending on routing and dates, fares may be a few dollars less or more. Available from the following:
- Atlanta [ATL]: $622
- Detroit [DTW]: $595
- Cincinnati [CVG]: $629
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Detroit
- October 24th – 31st
- Valid for travel from October – November, 2015 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DTW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=q
- Destination: GRU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=q
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- DTW – MIA (Miami) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – MIA – DTW
- 10,458 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “American Airlines” to price this out.
- ITA will price fares at $629. Expedia may pull up fares less than $629.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.