A good fare between Kansas City and Seattle.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via United
- October 21st – 30th
- Valid for travel until early-October – mid-December, 2015 and from early-January, 2016 – early-May, 2016. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- Destination: SEA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel via American, enter “aa+ /f bc=o” into both advanced coding routing fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- MCI – IAH (Houston) – SEA (Seattle) – IAH – MCI
- Miles Flown: 5,030 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,030 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,014 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” or “American Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.