A good fare between Charlotte and Los Angeles.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 27th – November 3rd
- Valid for travel from late-October – mid-November, 2015 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- Destination: LAX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “9-16″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- CLT – EWR (Newark) – LAX (Los Angeles) – ORD (Chicago) – CLT. The inbound segments of LAX – ORD – CLT are on the same flight numbers and therefore direct flight.
- Miles Flown: 5,314 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,108 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,200 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.