A good fare between Orlando and Phoenix.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via Delta
- December 10th – 13th
- Valid for travel from late-October – July, 2016. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: PHX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel via United, enter “ua+ /f bc=g” into both advanced routing code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- MCO – ATL (Atlanta) – PHX (Phoenix) – LAX (Los Angeles) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 4,568 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,568 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 1,060 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.