A good fare to Bangkok. Depending on routing and dates, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 5th – 10th
- Valid for travel from late-September – November, 2015 and from January, 2016 – March, 2016. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=k
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- IAH – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – IAH
Some flights may be operated by ANA, a member of Star Alliance and a United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 19,026 miles or 4.1 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 19,026 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,380 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “United Airlines” to price this out.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.