A good nonstop fare between Orlando and Los Angeles. More availability opens up at the $197 price point.
Frontier has this for slightly cheaper but beware of their hidden fees, which add up.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 26th – 30th
- Valid for travel in late-October, 2015. Very limited availability at $187. $197 is available until February, 2016 Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua
- Destination: LAX
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- MCO – LAX (Los Angeles) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 4,424 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,424 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 734 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.