A good fare to Bangkok. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 19th – 25th, 2016
- Valid for travel from October, 2015 – mid-March, 2016 for Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- Destination: BKK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=v
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- CLT – DTW (Detroit) – NRT (Tokyo) – BKK (Bangkok) – NRT – DTW – CLT
- Miles Flown: 19,534 miles or 3.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 19,534 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,755 miles
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.