A good fare between San Diego and Orlando. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via United
- November 3rd – 10th
- Valid for travel from late-October, 2015 – early-February, 2016. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- Destination: MCO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel via American, enter “aa+ /f bc=o” into both advanced routing code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- SAN – LAX (Los Angeles) – MCO (Orlando) – CLT (Charlotte) – SAN
- Miles Flown: 5,327 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,327 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,144 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.