A good fare between Charlotte and San Diego.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample via United
- January 19th – 27th
- Valid for travel from mid-January – March, 2016. Availability may vary between airlines. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- Destination: SAN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua+ /f bc=g
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- (For travel via Delta, enter “dl+ /f bc=v” into both advanced routing code fields)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- CLT – IAH (Houston) – SAN (San Diego) – IAD (Washington DC) – CLT
- Miles Flown: 4,779 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,779 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,107 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.