A rare deal on Delta to/from Maui or Kona. Unlike the Alaska deal from Tuesday, Delta’s availability does not require long or overnight connections.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Kona
- January 26th – February 3rd
- Valid for travel until mid March for Sunday through Wednesday departures from Detroit and Minneapolis and Monday through Thursday departures from Hawaii. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by January 7th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: as+ /f bc=R
- Destination: KOA
- For Maui availability, replace KOA with OGG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: as+ /f bc=R
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- MSP – SEA (Seattle) – KOA (Kona) – LAX (Los Angeles) – MSP
- Miles Flown: 8,113 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,113 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,067 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.