A good sale to/from Philadelphia.
On some dates, Frontier is cheaper. However, be mindful of their fees. They charge for even a carry-on larger than a backpack. If you pay any fees with your Frontier flight, it will likely be more expensive than the American option.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Orlando
- February 6th – 9th
- Valid for travel until February. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and purchase by January 8th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- For Tampa availability, replace MCO with TPA
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa
- Destination: PHL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCO – PHL (Philadelphia) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 1,726 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,726 miles
- Base Redeemable Miles: 1,726 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.