The Shorthaul – Alaska Airlines – $196: Kansas City / St. Louis – Seattle (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale for nonstop service between Kansas City or St. Louis and Seattle.
What is The Shorthaul? It is our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip
Sample Travel Date:
- February 6th – 9th
- Valid for travel February 2nd – 23rd for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- For St. Louis availability, replace MCI with STL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: as
- Destination: SEA
- Return Advanced Routing Code: as
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- MCI – SEA (Seattle) – MCI
- Miles Flown: 2,970 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 2,970 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,970 miles
Alaska is partners with American and Delta. You will earn 0% mileage with American on this fare and 50% elite and redeemable miles with Delta.
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Alaska” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.