Summer Europe Fare – Air Canada – $765: Atlanta – Madrid / Venice / Zurich. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Summer fares to Europe tend to be expensive — usually over $1,000. Air Canada is putting a few cities in Europe on sale for Summer travel for under $800 roundtrip. Here’s what we found:
- Madrid [MAD] – $776
- Venice [VCE] – $765
- Zurich [ZRH] – $788
Thanks to Colton for the tip.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Madrid
- July 13th – 20th
- Valid for travel from June – August with a 7 day minimum stay. Must purchase at least 90 days in advance of departure
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac+ /maxconnect 360
- Destination: MAD
- For Venice availability, replace MAD with VCE on the Destination: field
- For Zurich availability, replace MAD with ZRH on the Destination: field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac+ /maxconnect 360
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “6-13″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- ATL – YYZ (Toronto) – MAD (Madrid) – YYZ – ATL
Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 9,004 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,004 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,502 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “Air Canada” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.