A good fare to Sydney.
ITA will price this for $1,098. When you use those dates to buy on Vayama, it will likely price at $996.
Note: You DO NEED a visa for Australia. It is all electronic and can be done online for about $20.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 6th – 21st
- Valid for travel from from February, 2017 – May, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures. A 14 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by July 14th (TODAY)
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCI
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: qf qf
- Destination: SYD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: qf qf
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “10-17″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below
- MCI – DFW (Dallas) – SYD (Sydney) – DFW (Dallas) – MCI
Qantas is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 18,075 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,037 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,518 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Vayama link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.