A good fare to San Juan. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Puerto Rico is one of the regions with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 20th – 27th
- Valid for travel from late-August – early-November, 2016. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /maxconnect 240
- Destination: SJU
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /maxconnect 240
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below
Elite Qualifying Dollars
- DEN – DFW (Dallas) – SJU (San Juan) – DFW – DEN. The outbound segments of DEN – DFW and DFW – SJU are on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight.
- Miles Flown: 5,606 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,539 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,220 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “American Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.