A good fare to Santiago de Chile.
ITA will pull up fares of $599 but Expedia will most likely pull up fares of $572.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 14th – 21st
- Valid for travel from mid-August – early-December, 2016 and from mid-January, 2017 – late-March, 2017. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: am+
- Destination: SCL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: am+
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- IAH – MEX (Mexico City) – SCL (Santiago) – MEX – IAH
Aeromexico is a member of Skyteam Alliance and a Delta partner. Mileage earning with Delta is below.
- Miles Flown: 9,724 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,724 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,862 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “Aeromexico” to price this out.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.