A good nonstop fare to and from Austin. Must purchase by tonight.
There is a cheaper fare via Frontier. But with their fees, you will most likely pay the same or more unless you can travel extremely light since they charge a fee for a carry-on beyond a personal item like a backpack. For example, you would be charged a fee for bringing on a rollerboard.
Sample Travel Date:
- September 20th – 28th
- Valid for travel from late-August – mid-November, 2016. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure and by August 10th, 2016 — TODAY!
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: b6
- Destination: AUS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: b6
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below
- MCO – AUS (Austin) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 1,982 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Book on Jetblue with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.