A good fare to Bahrain.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 12th – 19th
- Valid for travel from late-August – late-November, 2016 and from early-January, 2017 – early-June, 2016 for Sunday through Wednesday departures and Monday through Thursday departures. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: doh
- Destination: BAH
- Return Advanced Routing Code: doh
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “5-12″. The maximum range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below
- ATL – DOH (Doha) – BAH (Bahrain) – DOH – ATL
Qatar Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is as follows:
- Miles Flown: 15,068 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,534 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,767 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Qatar Airways link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.