A good fare to Manila.
Sample Travel Date:
- October 12th – 20th
- Valid for travel from late-September – early-December, 2016 and from early-January, 2017 – early-May, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
- Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dtw icn
- Destination: MNL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: icn dtw
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below
- Delta: V
- Asiana: S
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- CLT – DTW (Detroit) – ICN (Seoul) – MNL (Manila) – ICN – DTW – CLT
- Segments between Seoul and Manila will be operated by Asiana. Asiana segments can be credited to United at 75% elite and redeemable mileage.
Mileage earning with Delta is below.
- Miles Flown: 17,474 miles or 3.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,271 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,322 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- ITA will pull up fares of $571. Expedia will pull fares of $578 for the same routing as Expedia charges a $7 service fee for multi-carrier itineraries. This fee is non-refundable should you cancel within the risk free cancellation period.
- TripAdvisor - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Find the lowest hotel prices from 200+ sites.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.