A good fare for nonstop service to and from Chicago. Depending on dates, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Extremely limited availability but if you can make it work, enjoy!
Sample Travel Date:
- November 2nd – 8th
- Valid for travel on the outbound on October 30th and November 2nd, 2016. Extremely limited availability. Must purchase at least 7 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua
- Destination: ORD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – ORD (Chicago) – IAH
- Miles Flown: 1,850 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,850 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 195 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.