A good fare to Bali.
ITA will pull up fares at $944 while Priceline will most liekly pull the same routes at $854.
Here are some practical travel tips for Bali.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 7th – 16th, 2017
- Valid for travel from late-January, 2017 – late-June, 2017. Must purchase at least 90 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DTW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dfw icn
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: icn dfw
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges like so: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- American: O
- Korea Air: T
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- DTW – DFW (Dallas) – ICN (Seoul) – DPS (Bali) – ICN – DFW – DTW
- Segments between Seoul and Bali will be operated by Korean Air and are non-mileage earning with American.
Mileage earning with American is below.
- Miles Flown: 22,164 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 15,654 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,160 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.