A good fare for nonstop service to and from San Francisco.
There is a cheaper fare via Frontier. But with their fees, you will most likely pay the same or more unless you can travel extremely light since they charge a fee for a carry-on beyond a personal item like a backpack. For example, you would be charged a fee for bringing on a rollerboard.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 2nd – 9th
- Valid for travel from late-October – early-November, 2016 and in early-December, 2016. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua
- Destination: SFO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ua
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- MCO – SFO (San Francisco) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 4,882 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,882 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,162 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “United Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.