A good fare to Vienna.
Update 10/27/2016 @ 8:35AM Eastern – fare gone
Sample Travel Date:
- December 8th – 16th
- Valid for travel from late-October, 2016 – early-April 2016. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Destination: VIE
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – CDG (Paris) – VIE (Vienna) – AMS (Amsterdam) – IAH
- Outbound segments may be operated by Air France while the inbound segments may be operated by KLM.
Air France and KLM are members of Skyteam Alliance and Delta partners. Mileage earning with Delta is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,251 miles or 4.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,251 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,813 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and then under “Preferred airline:” select “Delta” to price this out.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.