A good fare to Kuala Lumpur.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 21st – March 1st, 2017
- Valid for travel from late-February, 2017 – mid-May, 2017 for Sunday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 30 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: nh+ /f bc=K
- Destination: KUL
- Return Advanced Routing Code: nh+ /f bc=K
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- IAH – NRT (Tokyo) – KUL (Kuala Lumpur) – NRT – IAH
All Nippon Airways is a member of Star Alliance and a United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 19,970 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 19,970 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 4,992 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure you enter “ANA All Nippon Airways” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.