Visit both Barbados and Fort Lauderdale in one trip.
Barbados is one of the countries with active cases of Zika virus transmission. Please read up on it at the Center for Disease Control if you are planning to go.
Sample Travel Date:
- Detroit – Fort Lauderdale: January 9th, 2017
- Fort Lauderdale – Barbados: January 11th, 2017
- Barbados – Detroit: January 17th, 2017
- Valid for travel from January, 2017 – February, 2017. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure and by November 2nd (TODAY).
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DTW
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: fll /minconnect 1440
- We are instructing ITA to search for connections of at least 1,440 minutes or 24 hours. You can specific up to 4,000 minutes as a stopover. You should do the stopover on the outbound as there will be a long overnight connection regardless whether you stopover or not on the outbound
- Destination: BGI
- Return Advanced Routing Code: fll
- (Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input)
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy, follow our instructions in the “How to Buy” section below.
- DTW – FLL (Fort Lauderdale) – BGI (Barbados) – FLL – DTW
- 5,482 miles or 4.2 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Book on jetBlue with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Make sure to select Multicity and enter each segment individually along with the dates for those segments to price
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our Fare Deal Alert Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @FareDealAlert, or subscribe to the Fare Deal Alert RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)
Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.