A good fare to Madrid and a near $100 price drop from yesterday’s post.
If you purchased yesterday’s fare via Priceline and would like to book today’s fare instead, take advantage of Priceline’s 24-hour cancellation policy.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 16th – 25th, 2017
- Valid for travel from early-February, 2017 – late-March, 2017. A minimum 7-day stay is required. Must purchase at least 90 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Destination: MAD
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- MCO – JFK (New York City) – MAD (Madrid) – ATL (Atlanta) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 9,249 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,249 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,805 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.