A good fare to Rome. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be a few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 17th – 24th, 2017
- Valid for travel from mid-January, 2017 – early-May, 2017. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Destination: FCO
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – PHL (Philadelphia) – FCO (Rome) – PHL – IAH
- Miles Flown: 11,358 miles or 5.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,358 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,415 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Enter “American Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.