A good fare for nonstop service to and from Boston. Available via Delta and JetBlue.
Please note that the fare via Delta is an E class fare — a very restrictive class. Please read the terms and conditions during the booking process on Delta.
What is The Shorthaul? It’s our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip.
Sample Travel Date:
- December 9th – 17th
- Valid for travel in early-December, 2016 and from late-January, 2017 – late-February, 2017. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl
- Destination: BOS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – BOS (Boston) – ATL
- Miles Flown: 1,890 miles
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 1,890 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 446 miles
How to Buy:
- Delta: Book on Delta with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Please read the terms and conditions during the booking process.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.