A good fare to Vancouver.
ITA will pull up fares of $287 while Priceline will most likely price the same fares at $270.
Sample Travel Date:
- February 15th – 23rd, 2017
- Valid for travel in mid-February, 2017 and from late-March, 2017 – mid-April, 2017. More availability at $291 from late-November, 2016 – early-December, 2016 and from mid-January, 2017 – early-April, 2017. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- Destination: YVR
- Return Advanced Routing Code: ac+
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- MCO – YUL (Montreal) – YVR (Vancouver) – YUL – MCO
Air Canada is a member of Star Alliance and a United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 7,068 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 7,068 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,534 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Enter “Air Canada” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.