A good fare for nonstop service to and from Boston and a price drop from a couple of weeks ago.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 30th – December 11th
- Valid for travel from late-November – mid-December, 2016 and from early-January, 2017 – early-February, 2017. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: b6
- Destination: BOS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: b6
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- SAN – BOS (Boston) – SAN
- Miles Flown: 5,162 miles or 4.5 cents per mile
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Enter “JetBlue Airways” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.