A good fare to:
- Beijing (PEK): $601
- Shanghai (PVG): $627
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Beijing
- December 6th – 16th
- Beijing: Valid for travel from mid-November – early-December, 2016 and from late-January, 2017 – late-April, 2017. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
- Shanghai: Valid for travel from late-November – early-December, 2016 and from late-January, 2017 – mid-April, 2017. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MCO
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yyz /maxconnect 360
- Destination: PEK
- For travel to Shanghai, enter “PVG” into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: yyz /maxconnect 360
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- MCO – YYZ (Toronto) – PEK (Beijing) – YYZ– MCO
Air Canada is a member of Star Alliance and a United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 15,232 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 15,232 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 7,616 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and under “Preferred airline:” select “Air Canada”.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.