A good fare to Beijing.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 30th – February 9th, 2017
- Valid for travel from late-November – early-December, 2016 and from late-January, 2017 – late-April, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yyz /maxconnect 360
- Destination: PEK
- Return Advanced Routing Code: yyz /maxconnect 360
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- ATL – YYZ (Toronto) – PEK (Beijing) – YYZ – ATL
Air Canada is a member of Star Alliance and a United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 14,596 miles or 4.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 14,596 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 7,298 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Expedia link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Select “Show Additional Options” and under “Preferred airline:” select “Air Canada”.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.