A good fare to and from San Diego. Depending on dates and routing, fares may be few dollars less or more.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 24th – February 1st, 2017
- Valid for travel from early-January, 2017 – mid-February, 2017 for Monday through Thursday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Destination: SAN
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – CLT (Charlotte) – SAN (San Diego) – DFW (Dallas) – ATL
- The inbound segments of SAN-DFW and DFW-ATL are on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight.
- Miles Flown: 4,205 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 4,195 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 920 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Enter “American Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.