A good fare to Bali.
Here are some practical travel tips for Bali.
Sample Travel Date:
- November 27th – December 7th
- Valid for travel in late-November, 2016 and from early-February, 2017 – early-May, 2017. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: DEN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: dl+ /f bc=V
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- DEN – DTW (Detroit) – ICN (Seoul) – DPS (Bali) – ICN – DTW – DEN
Flights between Seoul and Bali will be operated by Korean Air under Delta flight numbers. Mileage earning with Delta is below.
- Miles Flown: 22,020 miles or 3.3 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 22,020 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,180 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Enter “Delta Air Lines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for Denver, visit our Denver fares page.