A good fare for nonstop service to and from the following destinations:
- Seattle (SEA): $146
- Portland, Oregon (PDX): $162
- Boston (BOS): $196
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Boston
- January 10th – 18th, 2017
- Valid for travel from early-January, 2017 – early-March, 2017 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: SAN
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: as
- Destination: BOS
- For travel to Seattle, enter “SEA” into the destination field
- For travel to Portland, enter “PDX” into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: as
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- SAN – BOS (Boston) – SAN
- Miles Flown: 5,162 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,162 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 5,162 miles
Alaska Airlines partners with American and Delta. This fare will earn:
- with American: 50% elite miles and 25% redeemable miles.
- with Delta: 50% elite miles and 50% redeemable miles.
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search. Enter “Alaska Airlines” in the Airline textbox in the Advanced Flight Options section.
For more of the latest deals for San Diego, visit our San Diego fares page.