The Shorthaul – JetBlue – $51: Las Vegas – San Francisco / Long Beach (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good fare for nonstop service to and from San Francisco and Long Beach for $56.
At the moment, JetBlue is running a 20% off base fare sale. Applying the 20% promotion will bring the price down to $51.
What is The Shorthaul? It’s our irregular feature of deals under $200 and 3,000 miles roundtrip.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to San Francisco
- January 18th – 25th, 2017
- Valid for travel from mid-January, 2017 – early-February, 2017 for Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday departures. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: LAS
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: b6
- Destination: SFO
- For travel to Long Beach, enter “LGB” into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: b6
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- LAS – SFO (San Francisco) – LAS
- Miles Flown: 826 miles
How to Buy:
- Book on jetBlue.com/Promo and enter the promotion code CELEBRATE.
- This is the only URL that will allow you to enter the promotion code.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.