A good fare to Milan for Summer travel! This is a really good price for Summer travel.
ITA will price this at $676, using those dates on Vayama should reprice to $572.
Sample Travel Date:
- July 18th – 25th, 2017
- Valid for travel on the outbound from June, 2017 – September, 2017. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure and by December 14th (TODAY)
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: mia /maxconnect 360
- Destination: MXP
- Return Advanced Routing Code: mia /maxconnect 360
- Click on Advanced Routing Codes link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy” section.
- IAH – MIA (Miami) – MXP (Milan) – MIA – IAH
British Airways is a member of the Oneworld Alliance and American partner. Mileage earning with American is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,762 miles or 4.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 5,881 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 2,940 miles
How to Buy:
- Support us by using our Vayama link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.