If you can travel light, this is a good fare for nonstop service to Oslo.
We priced this fare in Norwegian Krone to save you $50 USD. If you were to buy this fare in US dollars, the price will be $287 USD whereas priced in Krone, this is 2,032 NOK or $234 USD at today’s exchange rate.
Please note that Norwegian is a low cost carrier so they will charge additional fees for everything: advanced seat assignment, luggage and so on. We recommend you prepay for luggage since Norwegian only allows ONE (1) piece of carry-on weighing up to 22 lbs. Use a no foreign transaction credit card to save on foreign exchange fees.
This fare doesn’t earn any useful miles.
Sample Travel Date:
- January 13th – 19th, 2017
- Valid for travel on the outbound from early-January, 2017 – mid-March, 2017. Limited availability.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use the Norwegian Low Fare Calender to find availability.
To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- MCO – OSL (Oslo) – MCO
- Miles Flown: 9,220 miles or 2.5 cents per mile
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Book on Norwegian Air Shuttle.
- Select the Norwegian Norway site to price the fare in Norwegian Krone. Open another browser tab or window to open the Norwegian US site to follow along in English.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.