[FARE GONE] American – Starting at $477: Atlanta / Detroit / Orlando / Kansas City / Vegas / Others – Europe. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Update 1/10/2017 @ 1:55PM Eastern – fare gone
A good fare to several European destinations with yearlong availability including for Summer travel.
Edit: This sale continues to grow. Now available from several other US Cities.
Please note that not every destination is available from every departure city.
Generally available from every departure city listed below:
- Rome (FCO): $486
- Paris (CDG): $504
- Amsterdam (AMS): $477
- London (LHR): $579
Available from Atlanta:
- Barcelona (BCN): $476
- Madrid (MAD): $481
- Dublin (DUB): $474
- Munich (MUC): $527
- Frankfurt (FRA): $539
- Manchester (MAN): $558
- London (LHR): $579
- Nice (NCE): $534
- Brussels (BRU): $529
These are just sample prices. Prices may vary depending on departure city.
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Detroit (DTW)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Nashville (BNA)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Greensboro (GSO)
- Charleston (CHS)
- Tampa (TPA)
Other destinations and other originating cities may be available. Please check your destination or originating airport using our instructions below.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Atlanta to Paris
- March 29th – April 6th, 2017
- This is just a sample travel date. See below for more available travel dates
- Valid for travel from early-January, 2017 – late-November, 2017. Availability may differ depending on destination. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- For travel from other cities, enter your originating airport code into the departure field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Destination: CDG
- For travel to other destinations, enter the corresponding airport code listed above into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “3-10″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- Departing from: ATL
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – PHL (Philadelphia) – CDG (Paris) – CLT (Charlotte) – ATL
- The inbound flights from CDG-CLT and CLT-ATL are on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight.
- Miles Flown: 8,795 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,789 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,875 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Las Vegas, visit our Las Vegas fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
For more of the latest fare deals, visit our fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.