[FARE GONE] United / Lufthansa – Starting $359: Atlanta – Copenhagen / Stockholm / Oslo. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
A good sale to Copenhagen [$359], Oslo [$421] and Stockholm [$408] on either United /Air Canada or Lufthansa. For Oslo and Stockholm, ITA will price them $17 more, but those dates on Lufthansa will reprice to $421 or $408.
Here are some practical travel tips for Copenhagen, Denmark.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Copenhagen
- March 21st – 29th, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Copenhagen: Valid for travel on the outbound until March, 2017 and from November, 2017 – early-December, 2017. Availability from April, 2017 – May, 2017 and from August, 2017 – October, 2017 is open for $100 more. A 7-day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
- Oslo and Stockholm: Valid for travel on the outbound until March or November – early December. A 7 day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: ATL
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: yyz /-overnight
- For Stockholm and Frankfurt availability, replace “yyz /-overnight” with “fra /-overnight” on both the Outbound and Return Advanced Routing Code fields
- Destination: CPH
- For Stockholm availability, replace “CPH” with “ARN” in the Destination: field
- For Oslo availability, replace CPH with “OSL” in the Destination: field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: yyz /-overnight
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “5-12″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 3-10, 5-12, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- ATL – YYZ (Toronto) – CPH (Copenhagen) – YYZ – ATL
Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance and United partner. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 9,264 miles or 3.9 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 9,264 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,320 miles
Lufthansa operated flights will earn 0% miles with United.
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
Stockholm and Oslo:
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.