This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to Bali.
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Orlando (MCO)
ITA will pull up fares of $865 but Priceline will pull up fares of $872 as it charges a $7 service fee for multi-carrier itineraries. This fee is non-refundable should you cancel within the risk free cancellation period.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Charlotte
- March 14th – 27th, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for available travel dates.
- Valid for travel from late-February, 2017 – late-April, 2017 and from late-August, 2017 – early-October, 2017 for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. A 10-day minim stay is required. Must purchase at least 14 days in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and use the following search criteria:
- Departing from: CLT
- For travel from Kansas City, enter “MCI” into the departure field
- For travel from Orlando, enter “MCO” into the departure field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: ua ua hkg
- Destination: DPS
- Return Advanced Routing Code: hkg ua ua
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “10-17″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- Departing from: CLT
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
- United: K
- Hong Kong Airlines: T
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- CLT – EWR (Newark) – HKG (Hong Kong) – DPS (Bali) – HKG – ORD (Chicago)– CLT
- Routing may require an overnight layover in Hong Kong on the outbound segment.
Segments between Hong Kong and Bali will be operated by Hong Kong Airlines and are non-mileage earning with United. Mileage earning with United is below.
- Miles Flown: 21,446 miles or 4.0 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 17,188 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 3,647 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Charlotte, visit our Charlotte fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Kansas City, visit our Kansas City fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Orlando, visit our Orlando fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.