This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to Lisbon.
Fares priced at $549 will require two layovers in each direction while fares priced at $570 will require only one layover. Below we show you instructions for a single layover.
Update at 3:40pm EST: Fares have dropped to $443 and now includes travel to Porto (OPO). This fare will require two layovers in each direction. Search instructions below have been updated.
If you purchased today’s earlier fare via Priceline and would like to book this fare instead, take advantage of Priceline’s 24-hour cancellation policy.
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample to Lisbon
- November 13th – 23rd, 2017
- This is a sample date. See below for more available travel dates
- Valid for travel from late-October, 2017 – late-January, 2018. A 7-day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search with the following search criteria:
- Departing from: IAH
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Destination: LIS
- For travel to Porto, enter “OPO” into the destination field
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /f bc=O
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “7-14″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- IAH – MIA (Miami) – MAD (Madrid) – LIS (Lisbon) – MAD – MIA – IAH
Some segments may be operated by operated by Iberia. Mileage earning with American is below.
- Miles Flown: 11,386 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 11,386 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,600 miles
How to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Houston, visit our Houston fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.