American – Starting at $450: Minneapolis / Atlanta / Detroit – Paris, France. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This site is part of an affiliate sales network and receives compensation for sending traffic to partner sites, such as CreditCards.com. This compensation may impact how and where links appear on this site. This site does not include all financial companies or all available financial offers.
A good fare to Paris.
- Atlanta (ATL): $465
- Detroit (DTW): $465
- Minneapolis (MSP): $450 (ITA will pull up prices of $456)
Sample Travel Date:
- Sample from Minneapolis
- November 6th – 15th, 2017
- This is a sample travel date. See below for more available travel dates
- Valid for travel from early-November, 2017 – early-December, 2017 and in January, 2018. A 7-day minimum stay is required. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
Note: This fare is valid at time of posting. If this post is more than two days old, the fare is most likely gone.
How to Search for Availability:
- Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search with the following search criteria:
- Departing from: MSP
- For travel from other departure cities, enter the corresponding airport code listed above into the departure field
- Outbound Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /maxconnect 360
- Destination: CDG
- Return Advanced Routing Code: aa+ /maxconnect 360
- Click on the “Advanced Routing Codes” link to enable advanced routing code input
- Select “See calendar of lowest fares”
- Length of stay: “7-14″. The maximum search range is 7 days, so enter ranges in this format: 0-7, 5-12, 7-14, etc.
- Departing from: MSP
You cannot buy tickets using ITA. To buy tickets, follow our instructions below in the “How to Buy Airline Tickets” section.
Elite Qualifying Dollars:
- MSP – PHL (Philadelphia) – CDG (Paris) – PHL – MSP
- The outbound segments from MSP – PHL – CDG will be on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight
- The inbound segments from CDG – PHL – MSP will be on the same flight numbers and therefore considered a direct flight
- Miles Flown: 9,386 miles or 5.4 cents per mile
- Elite Qualifying Miles: 8,444 miles
- Redeemable Miles: 1,655 miles
How to Buy to Buy Airline Tickets:
- Support us by using our Priceline link to book with dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search.
- HotelsCombined - One of the leading hotel meta-search engines. Search all the hotel and online travel agencies with one search.
- Rental Cars - One of the world’s leading car rental agencies. Includes all the major brands like Hertz, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise etc.
For more of the latest deals for Atlanta, visit our Atlanta fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Detroit, visit our Detroit fares page.
For more of the latest deals for Minneapolis, visit our Minneapolis fares page.
The Fare Deal Alert does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Fare Deal Alert is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.